- 15000 INR
- Vibration Meter
- 8206;: & 8206;-20 +40 Celsius (oC)
- Analog Only
- 206 x 50 x 32 Millimeter (mm)
- 240 Grams (g)
For measuring vibration we are offering a wide range of Vibration Meter. These meters are widely demanded across global and domestic markets. Due to their superior performance and easy to use functions, these meters are lauded by customers. We also let our range of products to go through stringent quality test before procurement to ensure their flawlessness. With below mentioned specifications Vibration Meter can be availed.
- D-83: Displacement 0-2000 mircons pk-pk.
- D-93: Displacement 0-2000 mircons pk-pk and Velocity 0-200 mm/sec pk.
- Sensor: 200 gms
- Instrument: 460gms.
- Total with carry case: 1100 gms
- Carry case: 210x180x75
- Sensor: Piezo Electric Accelerometer
- LCD 31/2 Digit Display
- 600-60,000 r.p.m Response
- 1-2000 microns pk-pk DISPLACEMENT measurement
- 1-200 m m/sec pk VELOCITY measurement
- Accuracy confirming to ISO 2954
Piezo electric Transducer is the most sensitive of its kind available today. It has a built in mechanical filter which eliminates all unwanted frequencies including Audio Pick-ups. Inverted mass construction, makes it unique, and extends usefulness upto 60,000 R.P.M. without loosing the sensitivity.
Hand held sensor incorporates transducer with a signal conditioner and 8 db/octave filter, which cuts off all the unwanted signals and improves signal to noise ratio.
Model D-83 reads Displacement of Vibration in Microns pk-pk. However, to decide severity or acceptance level of Vibrations from Displacement, one has to know the operating speed.
Model D-93, apart from 'Displacement' also reads 'Velocity' of Vibration in mm/sec pk This reading is obtained by differentiating 'Displacement' with reference to the frequency, Hence, it directly denotes the severity and one does not need to refer to the operating speed to decide the acceptance level.
Instrument is battery operated and very convenient to handle.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Australia South America Western Europe Middle East Central America Asia Eastern Europe North America Africa
- All India