- 14000 INR
- Counter Anemometer
- -40C to +100C Celsius (oC)
- 127 Millimeter (mm)
- 3.4 Kilograms (kg)
Robust Cup Counter Anemometer
For measuring the speed of wind and storing the information for later use, we are offering a wide range of highly advanced measurement equipment. At reasonable prices Wind Data Logger offered by us is available. This is useful electronic equipment which can be installed anywhere outside or indoors for measuring wind speed. For evaluation of wind sites and wind generators, these loggers offered by us are most applicable. Wind Data Logger provides the convenient data logging operation therefore it is demanded across the globe.
- Wind Velocity Sensor: Three Cup Assembly with Infrared Sensor.
- Range: 5 to 180 kmtr/hr.
(Least Count 0.1kmtr/hr)
- Wind Direction Sensor: Wind Vane with Analogue out put.
- Range: 0 to 3600 from North
(Least Count 10)
- Dimensions confirming to IS 5912: 1970
Wind energy has been historically used directly to propel sailing ships or converted into mechanical energy for pumping water or grinding grain.
Today's principal application of wind power is the generation of electricity.
With 8000 mw of installed capacity, India is ranked fourth in the world in total wind power capacity.Wind farms have many turbines and each extracts some of the energy of wind. Usually sites are pre selected on basis of a wind atlas. Collection of site specific data for Wind Speed and Direction is crucial for determining the right site.
ACD Wind Data Logger VDL 09 has been designed to cater for the need.
- Reading: Wind Velocity & Direction data is monitored continuously. Bright Display allows user to note readings in poor light condition also.
- Logging: Logger has capacity to store 2000 readings (Wind Velocity and Direction) with Date and Time. Export facility can store the data in excel sheet.
- Data management: Software provided with the logger extracts data from the instrument and data information can be plotted in the form of line graph.
- Printer output: Output for the printer is also provided.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Australia South America Eastern Europe Middle East Western Europe Africa Central America Asia North America
- All India