- 50000 INR
- Balancing Equipment
- Stainless Steel
- 10 Megahertz (MHZ)
- 5-10 Kilograms (kg)
Field Dynamic Balancing Equipment
Various industrial machines and laboratory equipment require high quality balancing devices. Heavy machines and instruments can be calibrated easily a good quality balancing equipment is used with them. We have brought an extremely useful variety of Field Dynamic Balancing Equipment which is capable of working in various industrial environments. Some important technical features and specifications of Field Dynamic Balancing Equipment are given below.
- 0-2000 microns pk-pk RPM
- Velocity Mode to
- 0-200 mm/sec pk 20,000 RPM.
- Frequency Range: 200 RPM TO 20,000 RPM
- Relative Amplitude: 30 dB ATTENUATOR IN 2 STEPS
- Active Filter: Selectivity gain 60 Db.
- Correction Mode: Add Mass or Remove Mass.
- (band width 3 Db nominal)
- RPM Mode: 0 - 20,000 RPM in Two Ranges
- Temperature Range: -10 oC to +55 oC
- Power: 220 Volts AC +10%, 50 Hz
This portable equipment ( Field Dynamic Balancing Equipment ) would enable the operator to carry out balancing without dismantling the machine, by rotating the component in its own frame; thereby saving expensive labour and costly down time. Furthermore, it gives better results than the conventional balancing, as it can detect and correct the residual unbalance due to total assembly, thus accounting for all the fitting tolerances. Balancing at operating speed is another advantage.
This equipment also incorporates a Vibration Meter apart from field Balancing set, which facilitates the absolute measurement of vibration in terms of Displacement in microns or Velocity in mm/sec.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
E-6, Udyog Sadan No. 2, M.I.D.C, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India